“We teach, supply and support Rouse Original Tools & Techniques that advance your balloon art and business.”
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – .
ABOUT ROUSE TECHNOLOGIES LLC
Rouse Technologies LLC is the the Clemson, SC USA based administrator of six areas of Rouse Original Technologies. The first five are each backed up by a separate Rouse patent in the USA. The sixth is a gathering of more Rouse It Original Technologies that have not been patented.
Each of these six areas of technology and the ways YOU may benefit from them are the subject of separate blog categories within the “Just Rouse It” blog (http://justrouseit.com/blog)
ABOUT GRAHAM ROUSE
Graham came to the balloon industry in 1983 with a degree in Psychology and membership in several honor societies at East Carolina University. He also had a degree in Environmental Design from North Carolina State University and a year of seminary at Duke University.
Graham had experience working as a truck driver, draftsman, designer, book salesman, camp counselor, house master, preacher, teacher and soldier before joining the NC Division of Services for the Blind as a rehabilitation counselor. He moved to a role as designer and as supervisor in the Randolph Shepard Act Program for the blind in North Carolina.
Graham started in the balloon industry as a twister and entertainer, but his inventions have lead him to spend more time on the decorator side of isle in more recent years.
- He has five patents on technology for the balloon industry.
- He has earned 5 international design awards including “Designer Of The Year”.
- He is one of only a few artists in the world to have a one man, public art gallery exhibit of his balloon work.
- He has exhibited and taught balloon arts around the world, including sessions with his wife and partner, Mary Queen Rouse, in Japan, Korea, Australia, Brazil, Paraguay, Mexico, Canada, England, France, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Spain & Italy.
- Graham and Mary Queen have produced their own branded, “RouseABOUT” seminars in the USA, France and Sweeden.
- They have taught broadly across the USA at regional, national and international conventions including the old NABA conventions, IBAC conventions, Flowers, Inc (Ballooniversity) , IBA convention, West Coast Event, Balloon Camp, All Star Review conventions, and a host of distributor seminars and QBN sponsored events.
- Graham’s art and instructions have been published around the world including in Images magazine and in Balloons & Parties Today magazine.
- He was in the first class of CBAs (Pioneer Balloon Company sponsored “Certified Balloon Artist” designation within the Qualatex Balloon Network).
- He has served as an examiner for new CBAs.
- He has served as an officer in a Qualatex Balloon Network chapter.
- He has served as a judge for international balloon art competitions
You may learn more of Graham’s personal story and perspective on the balloon industry in his personal blog; Making It With Balloons Blog, A Personal Perspective On Making Things, Making Success And Making A Difference With Balloons.
- Visit and friend Graham on his personal facebook page http://facebook.com/RouseMatrix.
- Visit and like Graham’s Rouse Matrix brand products, pictures, videos and links on facebook at http://facebook.com/RouseMatrixPage.
- Follow Graham’s tweets for Rouse Matrix: http://twitter.com/rousematrix.
- Follow him on https://twitter.com/JustRouseIt for more general balloon art tips and links (especially for general rouse technologies)
- Visit Graham’s longstanding web site, picture galleries, video instructions and newsletter archives at http://www.rouseinternational.com.
- Subscribe to his RouseABOUT, online newsletter.
- Visit and register for discounts at the Rouse Matrix Store online within Ballooniverse Mall; http://bvsmall.com/rmsstore.
- Tune in to the Ballooniverse Blog (http://balloonivesemall.com/success) for articles an images to nurture the balloon success of professionals and amateurs alike.
- Read some of Graham’s published articles and instructions in the blogs of Making It With Balloons Network; http://miwb.net/blog.
- Follow Graham’s tweets for the Making It With Balloons Network: http://twitter.com/miwbnet.
- And, we believe you will love Graham’s “ROUSEings”. It is a blog featuring his Pictures, Instructions, Reviews and Musings About All Things MadeWithBalloons. http://madewithballoons.com/rouseings