—— “JustRouseIt” ——
By Graham Rouse
SIX SETS OF ROUSE ORIGINAL TECHNOLOGIES For Things MadeWithBalloons™
You WILL advance your balloon art and your balloon business when you use these six sets of Rouse Original tools and techniques appropriately; in other words when you “JustRouseIt™”
(1) Rouse Internal Balloon Structures – (RIBS) – Rouse Internal Balloon Structures Technology is from 1983. Patent issued in 1992.
The most popular forms are known today as “Fantasy Flowers” and “Distortion Techniques”, but it all began with the “play” of a balloon neophyte (Graham Rouse) early in 1983. Graham continues to develop new variations you can use to advance your balloon art and business today.
The Rouse patented version of this “inside out” approach to balloon sculpture involves insertion of tubular elements inside balloons and sealing them to the balloon in such a way that other elements may be inserted and removed from the balloon while it is inflated.
Learn about the beginnings of RIBS (and Fantasy Flowers) in this article: “RIBS For Sculpture MadeWithBalloons™ – How It Began”
(2) Rouse Roll Balloons – (R0LL) – (Also known as Rouse “Pre-Linked” Balloons) Rouse Roll Balloon technology is from about 1987. Patent issued in 2009.
It is a new paradigm for making film balloons that yields rolls of connected balloons. These are yet to arrive on the general balloon market. They promise to have a huge impact on both public and professional balloon décor around the world, because they enable many forms of decorations MadeWithBalloons™ that are novel, bigger, easier, faster, longer lasting and reusable at a low cost.
The ROLL balloon canopy above and to the right is one example of the enormous advance in efficiency possible with ROLL (Pre-Linked) balloons. Currently, it would take 563 standard film balloons to create this design. It could be made with just 21 Rouse ROLL balloons.
Learn more about Rouse Roll Balloons at the blog “Balloons On A ROLL”.
(3) Rouse Expand-And-Load™ – (REAL) – Rouse Expand-And-Load™ technology is from about 1992. Patent issued Christmas day of 2001.
Here is one example of how the Rouse “Expand-And_load™” concept works:
The most popular forms are Rouse Matrix Systems™ (RMS™) balloon frames.
They are available in more sizes, more shapes and more grid patterns than any other balloon frames in the world. They are also more compact, weigh less and cost less than any leading competitor.
Even with 140+ configurations, however, we have just begun to explore the possibilities for graphics, sculpture, architecture and general décor MadeWithBalloons™ and REAL balloon frames..
You may check out and purchase 50+ of the most popular RMS™ balloon frames at the Rouse Matrix Store
Find a host of additional resources with a search for “Rouse Matrix“online. Or click “Rouse Matrix” now for instant search results.
(4) Rouse Aperture Push Through – (RAPT) – Rouse Aperture Push Through (RAPT) technology is from about 1998. Patent issued in 2006
Balloons are anchored by other balloons pushed through grid openings.. These techniques are not yet generally known in the balloon industry. They offer simple methods for
…..(1) highly textured and elastic fabrics MadeWithBalloons™
…..(2) easily pose-able figures and sculptures MadeWithBalloons™
…..(3) “balloon zippers” to easily join fabrics MadeWithBalloons™.
..…(4) double thick displays MadeWithBalloons™ and single layer grid frames.
Many new techniques will grow out of this original technology over the coming years. Here is one example to get your imagination started:
For a more detailed look at Rouse Double Bubbles read this article: Get Started With RMS™ Double Bubbles
.(5) Rouse Advanced Aperture Displays – (RAAD) – Rouse Advanced Aperture Displays technology is from 1999. Patent issued 2009.
This is the most comprehensive of technologies for grid frames when they are used to hold balloons inside the openings.
Nearly any balloon frame with balloons held inside openings is covered by this patented technology when
- (A) balloons are held in the openings by something other than pneumatic pressure of the balloons expanding outward or
- (B) balloons are held in the openings by pneumatic pressure of the balloons expanding outward in combination with something other than pneumatic pressure of the balloons expanding outward
That covers about 2/3 to 3/4 of the options for balloons displayed inside balloon grid frames.
The array of new balloon techniques that can grow out of this technology is quite enormous. Here is an 80 second introduction to just one of those techniques. We call it Rouse “Speed Graphics”.
(6) More Rouse Tech – (MORE) This is the “catch-all” category that includes Rouse innovations that have not been patented. We will share these on other occasions.
ROUSE CREATIVE SUITES™
The (“BIG SIX”) areas of Rouse Original Technologies discussed above are the launch pad for an even broader range of tools and techniques (“TECHNOLOGIES”) organized into sets (“SUITES”) of step by step instructions (“APPS™”) for your Success MadeWithBalloons™. Look for them as “ROUSE CREATIVE SUITES™” (“RCS™”). You will see them more and more around the internet along with opportunities to learn them and to use them to advance your art and business MadeWithBalloons™.
If you have questions or comments or have an interest in classes, webinars, etc. related to topics discussed here, then please let us know in the comments section below or write me directly at JustRouseIt@gmail.com.
“GO DIRECT!” TO ROUSE ONLINE
- RouseABOUT™ Your Success MadeWithBalloons™ Newsletter (http://justrouseit.com/ra/)
— Each issue of the RouseABOUT™ delivers a series of pictures, paragraphs and links to resources for your success.
- Rouse Matrix Store in Ballooniverse Mall online (http://bvsmall.com/rmsstore)
— Currently we have 56 RMS products on display out of approximately 140 configurations. We plan to get them all up and online and to keep developing more RMS designs to meet your needs
- Rouse International (http://www.rouseinternational.com) — This is the center for the production and distribution of Rouse Matrix Systems products.
- Rouse Matrix Page on Facebook (http://facebook.com/RouseMatrixPage)
— This site features Rouse Matrix but also shares broader balloon pictures, stories and links. Plus, get insider news, links and discounts on Rouse Technologies products and services.
- Ballooniverse Blog (http://ballooniversemall.com/success)
— This blog is a publication of Ballooniverse Mall. It is dedicated to nurturing the balloon success of customers and visitors alike..
- ROUSEings (http://madewithballoons.com/rouseings/)
— Rouse pictures, instructions, reviews and musings about all things MadeWithBalloons™.
- Graphics MadeWithBalloons™ Blog (http://graphics.madewithballoons.com/).
- Pinterest™ (http://www.pinterest.com/grahamrouse/)
— Picture boards from Graham personally and from Rouse Technologies
- Twitter @JustRouseIt (http://twitter.com/JustRouseIt).
— Follow us for a stream of balloon pictures, tips and links for your entertainment and edification..
- Email me at JustRouseIt@gmail.com for Rouse Technologies questions and suggestions.
There are more and the list is growing, but you will see those links pop up as your travel through the ones above or as you locate them with the search terms in “Google More Rouse” above..
Meanwhile, do participate in the comments section below and in the comments section of the other blogs. Share us with your friends via the links below and through your social media outlets. You might even try that old fashioned system and tell others about us in person.
Thanks for joining me here today. We would love to have you come again. And, do bring your friends.
© 2014 by Graham Rouse