Marvelous balloon graphics like”Autumn Drive” can be made in half the time, with half the balloons of standard methods when you “Just Rouse It”
This 12 foot mural is just one example of the marvelous balloon graphics that you can make more quickly and more easily with Rouse original tools and techniques.
You could produce a balloon graphic of the same size and color pattern using standard “precision wall” techniques. (Precision wall techniques use a series of stacked clusters of balloons wrapped around some central core. These columns or garlands are connected side by side to form a double thick wall of balloons.) You might even match the beauty of this scene.
When you “Just Rouse It”, however, you will accomplish your goal while using only half the number of balloons and less that half the assembly time. The added efficiency means you have more time to invest in the details that make the quality of your balloon art better. It also means that you save on man hours so your overall costs go down . These are great ways to advance your balloon art and business.
Here are two of the patented, Rouse Original Technologies that can help you get those more positive and more profitable results.:
(A) R.E.A.L. BALLOON ART
The first technology to use is Rouse Expand –And-Load balloon frames (Rouse Matrix). This single layer approach to balloon graphics takes half the balloons and less than half the time of standard “precision wall” techniques. RMS also gives you a balloon frame that costs less, weighs less and takes up much less storage space than other single layer grid frames.
(B) R.A.A.D.ical BALLOON ART
The second technology to use is Rouse Advanced Aperture Display (RAAD) technology. It works with all balloon frames that hold balloons in openings. The patented RAAD technology applies when you
- Use something other than “balloon squeeze” (*see footnote#2) to hold the balloons in the frame or
- Use something else in addition to “balloon squeeze” (*see footnote #2) to hold the balloons in the frame.
There are many “RAADical” options available, but here are two to get you started:
- Treat the balloon frame and /or the balloon to make the two grip each other better. For instance, Rouse Matrix balloon frames already have an added coat of tacky adhesive to help hold balloons in place without permanently bonding the balloons to the frame.
- “ROUSE SPEED GRAPHICS” – Use double ended balloons and tie them together end to end to make strings of balloons like strings of pearls.
- Make one string for each of the rows of balloons in the your graphic. Mark which end of the string is the starting end and give it a row number. It is much easier to plan and prepare 47 rows rows of 40 balloons than it is to plan and prepare 1880 single balloons and keep them straight for loading into the frame.
- Roll each balloon of the string into an adjacent aperture (opening). Each balloon helps to hold the adjacent two balloons in place. Plus, this approach makes it faster to arrange balloons since you connect two each time you tie.
- Being connected makes it easier and faster to load balloons. You do not reach for balloons as many times and the next balloon is right at your fingertips for loading into the next opening.
- Also, as you roll balloons into place, you have an additional aid in determining when you have the balloon centered in the opening. Once the knot between balloons hits the strap you know you are very close to centering the balloon.
- The combination of all these benefits makes it possible to achieve extraordinary speeds. The example in the video below is exceptional, but it is common to double, triple or even quadruple your normal speed for loading balloons compared to other techniques.
Not only do you gain all these speed advantages, but with each balloon tied to the adjacent two balloons you have extra anchors to hold balloons in place. The whole balloon display is more secure when you “Just Rouse It” with Rouse Speed Graphics.
- Balloon Walls & Graphics Made Easier & Faster is an article that gives more details on how to use and benefit from the Rouse Original Technologies discussed above. Read it at http://miwb.net/blog/?p=2092 .
- RMS Banner Graph Paper may be printed out to make plans for your balloon graphic to a scale of 1″ on the paper equals 24″ when you build the real thing. Download it from http://www.rouseinternational.com/downloads/pdf/MP-BNR-G4-H-110A-5L-GRAPH.pdf
- RMS Banner standard Instructions may be downloaded from http://www.rouseinternational.com/downloads/pdf/MP-BNR-G4-H-110A-5L-INSTR.pdf
- Purchase RMS Banners Online from http://www.bvsmall.com/rmsbanners .
- Purchase RMS Banners In Your Area by locating your nearest RMS Distributor at http://www.rouseinternational.com/distributors/index.htm#Top .
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – –
(1) Rouse Original Technologies featured here are patented in the USA and require the use of Rouse Authorized Components. Generally, this means the using Rouse authorized frames, Rouse authorized balloons and Rouse authorized accessories for the project. Currently (September 25, 2012) there are no restrictions on balloons or accessories. But, Rouse authorized balloon frames (Rouse Matrix Systems products and GRIDZ products) are required for the technologies featured in this article. This is subject to change. Return to this site for notices of changes in requirements.
(2) “Balloon Squeeze” refers here to balloons being held within a surrounding frame exclusively by the pneumatic pressure of the balloon expanding outward against the frame.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – –
Thanks for joining me here today. Do come again soon as we examine another balloon project and how to “Make It Better” with Rouse Original Technologies. It is a sure fire way to Advance Your Balloon Art and Business.
“Just Rouse It” Blog
Copyright 2012 by Graham Rouse